Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Cat Butt Photos to Determine Sex of Kittens






































Okay, this was a little weird for my friend Heather and me, as we felt like we were entering the domain of Cat P@rn! LOL! So, in addition to posting photos of the Cat Butts, I am also
posting a photo of Heather in the act of holding up a tail, to prove I had an accomplice , so I won't have to take the wrap all by myself!

Okay, based on the photos of the Cat Butts, this is what we think, see if you agree:

The Black Cat is a Male

The Black and white Cat is a Female

The Stripped Cat is a Male

We had a hard time deciding on the stripped cat, but since it did not look like a female, it had to be a male. What do you think?

I've added the webpages to determine the sexes of cats on my sidebar that whaleshaman had sent to me. Thanks! These were very helpful and quite clear on how to tell the difference.