Thursday, May 04, 2006

Put Your Cat on Cards, T-Shirts and More


I've been a Cafepress Store Owner for more than 2 years now and have a number of free stores. Since starting this blog I've opened a new one for my "Purrfectly Black Cat" images. I've even created T-Shirts with images of my very own black cat, "Mojo", based on the picture of her on my first post.

I thought I would share this with you all, because it's kind of cool creating your own products, PLUS, you can also make some money at this!

It doesn't cost anything to open a basic store, and you can design and order many different products, such as T-Shirts, Hats, Greeting Cards, Mugs, Sweatshirts, Stickers, Buttons, and the list goes on.

You don't even have to buy anything from your own store if you don't want to. People searching their website, may find your designs, and want to order them, and then you make a commission off of that. They are a "Print on Demand" company, so if someone orders one T-Shirt, that's all they print, so there are no up front costs, and they ship it out, then you get the commission, which you set as high or low as you want to. Of course if you order from your store, you get it for the base price.

I've been happy with everything that I have ordered from them, as they use quality products, and they have always paid me on my commissions. They also have an affiliate, and referral program, which you can also make some additional money with.

If you want to check it out there is a link on my side bar in green that says "Sell T-Shirts with Your Own Design for Free", right above the Pet Meds ad.

If you have any questions, feel free to comment.

I hope you have fun creating your own products!