Thursday, April 27, 2006

Cat on a Leash


Although my "purrfectly" black cat, "Mojo" seems content to stay in the house, a couple of times she has tried to go outside when we went out or in. She got over it real quick, but I'm concerned for her safety, as related in earlier posts. So I got her a "Cat Leash", and after figuring out how to put it on her, I took her outside.
Hum, she didn't quite get the "Cat on a leash" thing, and just kind of looked at me, like "what are you doing to me?"
I haven't given up yet, though. I feel as with everything, "practice makes purrfect", so I will be attempting it again.
I've seen cats on leashes before, so I believe we can do this, with a little effort, and
I'll keep you posted as to how it goes.
If anyone has any ideas as to how to help us, I will be glad to hear from you.