Monday, August 28, 2006

"Blitz Turbo Cat Scratcher" Review


I thought I would make this blog a bit more useful to cat owners by reviewing some of the cat products I have tried out.

Having a mother cat and kittens, we've tried a number of products, and I get to view the kitten and mature cat's response to the products.

The "Blitz Turbo Scratcher" has been the best cat scratcher I have found for both the kittens and the mother, and I have a number of different scratchers.

It is formed in a circle with a track around it, which a ball is enclosed, which is great fun for both young and old cats to play with.

The center scratching area is composed of corrugated cardboard, which cats just love to dig their claws into and scratch! An added bonus to his area is that it includes catnip which you sprinkle into the cardboard. What a brilliant idea! The cats love it, especially after a new 'sprinkle"!

I've even witness them purring and rubbing their faces against it, and then curling up and taking a nap on it.

I've added a link on my side bar in case you want to check it out. They also make replacements for the inner cardboard. I recommend buying extra catnip, if you really want to spoil your cat.