Saturday, July 22, 2006

Out Of the Closet... Mojo's Six Week Old Kittens



The kittens have out grown the closet and have now been making my bedroom and bathroom their new home. Occasionally they will make a mad dash out to the living room, but quickly return to their safe haven.

They are also all getting around very well. Running, jumping, stalking, pouncing, climbing, are all of some of their favorite things to do.

The black one, ("Mojo's Mini Me"), is always the first to do everything, and has already started eating wet food. I expect the other to follow suit soon.

Their eyes are starting to turn to their permanent colors, as they all start out with blue eyes.

The little grey one is the sweetest, and I call him "Lover Boy". The black and white one looks like she has on a white bib, so I named her "Bibs". She also has darling white little feet, as well as the grey tabby.

I've added to my sidebar The Kitten Rescue/Kittens Six to Seven Weeks. It says by the 7th week the kittens should be weaned, and I guess we are close to doing that. We'll see how the week goes.

Anyways, thanks for stopping by.